Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Marcella Hazan


Navel Orange, Cucumber, Baby Radish, Mint, Lemon, EVO

A group of college friends get together ONCE A WEEK!!!??? I know crazy...I might not be able to do that, but I am going to the one they are having tonight. Its classic Italian so what better book to look for guidance then Marcella Hazan that Nate gave me. I was given the salad course...this was the trial that Rachel and I ate last night...I have a few improvements for the salad for the party BUT its was pretty amazing just like this!

1 comment:

  1. Huge Marcella fan. She is Italy's answer to Julia Child. Her book had a big role in my embracing the anchovy as my all-out favorite ingredient.

    I think it is great that you have some culinarily-minded friends. Also, culinarily is totally a word, no matter what my fucking spell check says.

    ReplyDelete