So we are off today and D isn't feeling well, so we are just going to make dinner at home and watch Darwin Barney and the Cubs take on the hated Texas Rangers. Who are way better than the cubs this year... So we'll just see how that goes.
But anyway, our dinner is as follows:
Roasted corn on the cob, sauteed local shrimp with butter, lemon, and fleur de sel,
and...
BOUDIN.
We are eating that boudin you and Rachel bought us.
I have cajun on the brain, so here are 3 short-term Cajun goals I will accomplish before mid-summer.
1) I will make my own boudin.
2) I will make my own tasso.
3) I will accomplish the Boudin Corn Dog. (Rules: must be crunchy on the outside, must be soft-boudin-texture inside, and must stay on the stick.)
Its on, I'll let you know how it was...
Who dat, go Cubs!
No comments:
Post a Comment